The LP3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sams Blog

3 posters

Go down

Sams Blog Empty Sams Blog

Post by BiggestLpfanalive Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Firstly Hello. I have kinda returned I thought i might show you guys me...

Sams Blog Uhhhi

Lol excuse the hairy arm

anyway

June 9th 2008 (today)

i swear right now i am at the bussiest point in my life with everything friends, family school, today i ~oops!~ one of my exams yusss which is good everything is all rushed right now

I have had so many problems wit just everything including frikken internet my sister makes a habit of watching movies on youtube too much and we go over our limit there fore reducing my upload speed to like 1kbs a second and thats very slow!!

But, i try not to let that bother me as i am working part time as a mechanic in a local grage up the road it is a good learning experience and a good job and i love it but.. its eating up my weekends slowely and when theres a gap in the weekend i go out because i need to still have a social life and the only time im on the internet is late at night on skool night when supposed to be doing homework right now

I have fallen out with my friends sadly over a private matter but im very digusted with him ill leave it at that lets just say i kinda hurt him.. anyway... im no longer working on the other forum but i do own 40% off its conetent and my mate cant pay the bill so it wil be closing soon and everything will come with it 40% to me because of all my effort but then we go our seperate ways im so disgusted wit him anyway

im back Razz

cant upload ~oops!~ right now btw or download anything for that matter cant even get on msn@! cause net sooo slow sister is frikken btch! parents keep thinking i kill the usage

anyway

there we go for now
BiggestLpfanalive
BiggestLpfanalive
M-Shinoda Fan
M-Shinoda Fan

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-02-07

http://www.currentlydown.com haha

Back to top Go down

Sams Blog Empty Re: Sams Blog

Post by Fraesh Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:52 pm